Morris Equipment Ltd is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of air seeding, tillage, and hay hauling equipment.
We are recruiting to fill a full time Director of Manufacturing to join our team in our manufacturing facilities in Minnedosa, MB.
The Director of Manufacturing is responsible for the development and implementation of long-term operational strategies, working closely with senior management to meet company objectives.
The successful candidate must have experience in a senior leadership role in manufacturing facility. Must possess excellent/exceptional organizational, communication and leadership skills backed by previous professional success. Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity. The ability to streamline or implement structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands.
- Ensure cost and production efficiency.
- Lead regular manufacturing meetings to foster a cooperative approach across departments.
- Set and monitor production levels in alignment with projections.
- Control manufacturing budget, ensuring progress against performance goals.
- Drive process improvements in production techniques, safety, quality, delivery, employee relations, cost reduction, and plant performance.
- Foster cooperation and consistency between the Minnedosa facility and our other manufacturing facilities.
Required skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial, Business Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive managerial or directorial experience in manufacturing roles.
- Demonstrated success in driving process improvements across manufacturing operations, optimizing productivity, efficiency, quality, cost reduction, and on-time delivery, emphasizing safety and employee relations.
- Proven leadership in guiding manufacturing teams, fostering loyalty, dedication, and high employee morale.
Come join our team!
– Competitive Compensation
– Company-matched pension plan
– Health & Dental Benefits
– Life Insurance
– Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume no later than March 4th, 2024.
Attention: Human Resources
**Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date.
**Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.