Full time, generous benefits, and Condensed work week, 4 – 10 hour shifts and the opportunity of overtime!
Come join our team! Morris Equipment Ltd. is a well-established worldwide manufacturer and distributor of air seeding, tillage and hay hauling equipment. Our company goal is to provide farmers with the most efficient and reliable products and best customer service possible.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Assemblers to join our team at our manufacturing facility in Minnedosa, MB.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble mechanical components into finished products by using a variety of tools and equipment according to the required specifications in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiently weld component parts using M.I.G. and electrode welders
- Fill out work orders, man hour cards, Quality Assurance forms and inventory forms properly and accurately
- Perform inspection of assembled parts and products
- Grade XII education (or equivalent)
- Relevant experience in the manufacturing sector
- Good knowledge in the selection and use of various hand tools such as wrenches (manual & pneumatic), vices, torque wrenches, adjustment gauges, measuring tapes, grinders and hammers, and be able to work at tasks requiring several skills
- General awareness of the high degree of efficiency and accuracy needed in the Department and the ability to recognize and report defective production parts
Join the Morris Team!
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume no later than March 31, 2024. However, the position my be filled after the deadline.
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.