Morris Equipment Ltd. is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of air seeding, tillage and hay hauling equipment.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Craters/Baggers to join our team at our manufacturing facility in Minnedosa, MB.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately package and crate all manufacturing items as required
- Identify, select and pack specified quantities in crates as per packing lists
- Bundle appropriate oil lines as per packing lists
- Operate strapping equipment, machines and hoists
- Follow labelling procedures
- Fill out work orders, man hour cards, Quality Assurance forms and inventory forms properly and accurately
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Grade XII education (or equivalent)
- Relevant experience in the manufacturing sector
- Awareness of packing methods and procedures used and ability to read and understand packing lists
- Willingness to gain and maintain a good knowledge of all parts and components
- Good understanding of pallet loading procedures
Come join our team!
-Company-Matched Pension Plan
-Health & Dental Benefits
-Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume no later than March 31, 2024.
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.